- Q - I am interested in a Leachco item, where can your products be purchased?
- A - Please refer to our website for information on where our items can be purchased. You can also call 800-525-1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
- Q - Can Leachco products be purchased from your website?
- A - We do not sell directly to the public; however, our products can be purchased through our authorized Leachco online or store retailers.
- Q - Does Leachco have a catalog that can be mailed to me?
- A - Yes, simply fill out the request found here and a catalog will be mailed to you. Please visit our website for the most up to date products and information.
- Q - Can I wash my Leachco pillow?
- A - We do not recommend washing your Leachco pillow. Complete care instructions are found on the care labels which are sewn into your Leachco item. Please follow these instructions to ensure the proper care and longevity of your item. If you no longer have the care label attached to your pillow you can call 800-525-1050 or email email@example.com for additional assistance.
- Q - If I would like to return my item, does Leachco handle individual returns or exchanges from consumers?
- A - Exchanges or refunds take place only between you and the retailers. We do not handle individual returns. Our items are sold through authorized Leachco retailers who will have a record of your purchase. We have a very liberal return policy with our authorized Leachco product distributers. They will be happy to assist you with your return provided you follow their return policy and have proper proof of purchase or your sales receipt. We are sorry you have experienced a problem with your Leachco product; if your item is defective, please discontinue use at once.
- Q - My LeachCo pillow was supposed to include a removable cover. Why doesn't mine have one?
- A - If you purchased a pillow that includes a removable cover but you can't seem to locate it please look for the sham style opening on your item. It fits snug on your pillow and is a sham style cover. "Basic" styles of Leachco products do not include a removable cover.
- Q - Can I wash my bathing item in the washing machine?
- A - Please refer to the care labels which are sewn into your bathing item for complete care instructions. If you no longer have the care label attached to your pillow you can call 800-525-1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
- Q - Can I purchase replacement parts from Leachco directly for my Leachco item?
- A - Please email email@example.com with your inquiry regarding replacement parts for your Leachco product. We will be happy to provide a list of retailers who can assist you.
- Q - What are the differences in body pillows labeled Basic, Original, or Chic?
A - Our body pillows come in a variety of styles to meet the needs of our customers.
Pillows labeled "Basic" indicate a permanent cover that is not removable.
Pillows labeled "Original" indicate a pillow which has a removable, sham style cover.
Pillows labeled "Chic" indicate a pillow which has a removable zipper cover.
Additional replacement covers for Leachco pillows can be purchased, just give us a call at 800-525-1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to locate a retailer.
**Due to the unique design of the All Nighter Chic and Back' N Belly Chic, Original covers will not fit the Chic versions.**
- Q - Do any Leachco products contain flame retardant or PBDE?
A - No, Leachco, Inc. prides itself in maintaining the highest possible industry standards. Leachco does NOT use flame retardant chemicals of any kind in our products. All bedding items containing filling material must meet California Bureau of Home FurnishingsTB117 flammability standards to be sold in the U.S. All of our products, which includes the filling and fabrics for items such as Cuddle-U®, Snoogle® Body Pillow and our other support pillows and slipcovers meet the California Bureau of Home Furnishings, TB117, without the addition of flame retardant chemicals. Leachco complies with all state and federal regulations in the production and manufacturing of all our products, and this applies to every item we manufacture. If state and federal guidelines change, or are modified in any way, we will follow the same state and federal recommendations with full compliance as we do now and have always done.
For more information about flammability standards and the CA TB117 please refer to the link http://www.bhfti.ca.gov/industry/117.pdf
- Q - I get a lot of requests for Leachco brand products and I am interested in becoming an authorized Leachco retailer. What do I need to do?
- A - We are pleased to know that you are interested in our products. Please email email@example.com and let's get started!
- Q - How do I obtain more information on your products or company?
- A - Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-525-1050 and talk to one of our product experts and we will be happy to assist you.